1. Payment into a charge account (deposit) – Bank Transfer
If you complete your order’s payment via bank transfer, write as a justification the order number.
The Merchant Account of TarotoSpells.com is:
PIRAEUS BANK GREECE
Account number: 51 0608 4488 608
IBAN: GR12 0172 1060 0051 0608 4488 608
ΒΙC / SWIFT PIRBGRAA
Account holder: KOUKOS KONSTANTINOS
Account number: 0001 604 419
IBAN: CY5700 800 302 000000000 160 4419
ΒΙC / SWIFT PIRBCY2NXXX
Account holder: ΚΟΥΚΟΣ ΚΩΝΣΤΑΝΤΙΝΟΣ
2. Payment with Western Union–Moneygram
If you choose to pay for your order via Western Union or Moneygram, you should send the deposit slip and the deposit number (Transmission control code – Money Transfer Control Number) and also the full details of the sender in Latin characters at the e-mail: [email protected] You should mention the order number, too.
Recipient’s details to send cash:
HOUS 83, ATHENS GREECE
3. Payment by Credit or Debit Card – Viva Payment
If you choose to pay for your order by credit or debit card, the process is completed via Viva Payment into a safe online environment. Follow the safe procedure and do not forget to mention your order number.
4.Payment through Paypal
If you choose to pay for your order through Paypal, follow the correct procedure carefully. Do not forget to mention your order number.
5. Store pickup
If you choose to receive personally your order from the store, you can drop by the opening hours, upon contact via phone, the next business day after the completion of your order.
Hous 83, Kato Petralona, Athens, Post Code 118 53
Opening Hours (+2 GMT): (+2 GMT):
Monday – Friday: 10.00 – 20.00, Saturday: 10.00 – 18.00
Sunday and public holidays: Closed
- Unpaid orders remain in abeyance for 5 calendar days from their registration day and thereafter they are deleted.
- By the payment of your order, please, write the order number as a justification or information for the holder.
- The order number will appear on your screen, as soon as you complete your order, and also at the confirmation e-mail, which will be send to you along with the detailed information of your order.
- If you skip mentioning this number, it is possible for your payment to be delayed or lost.